Your virtual visit. If in Arizona, come and see us or call 602-258-7330.
It has been reported that for every $1.00 spent locally, $0.73 stays in the local economy.
Let's work together improving business, property, community, schools, emergency services and essential local needs.
When you click online to put a product in a cart and have it shipped direct from out of state, it hurts your local economy.
Moreover, it reduces your local support for service, ongoing productivity solutions and opportunities known.
Located in Arizona?
5 key reasons to buy from ACC:
- Effective experience discussing applications.
- Local demonstrations and customer references.
- On staff warranty service to New machines sold.
- Inventory of common wear parts and tooling.
- Over 45 yrs positive feedback.
Arizona is very important to us!
"When you spend in Arizona, you support Arizona. It's estimated that for every $100 spent at a locally owned business, $73 stays in our local economy."
Our family has privately collected the following:
- Antique drive belt driven machine tools with over-line drive shafts.
- Antique manually operated equipment.
- A full operating blacksmith's shop
- Antiques emphasizing technological progress made thus far.
- Displays representing how manufacturing impacts our daily lives.
machinists, structural steel erectors, engineers, ironworkers and all
other professions related to the fabricating & metal working industry.
Currently, this is a private collection. We are seeking an opportunity to have
it become a museum open to the public. If you have any suggestions to
help that goal, please feel free to call. Thank you!